Tuesday, January 2, 2007

It Is Official!

Hello, 2007!

Happy New Year to everyone! I am excited because I have officially assumed the duties of Miss Rodeo Iowa 2007. I am so excited for the fun to begin! Things are going well as we are coming into the backstretch for my Coronation Celebration which will be held this Saturday, January 6 at 5:30 p.m. at Wibholm Hall in Clarinda, Iowa. It will be a fun-filled evening and I am looking forward to seeing everyone who will be attending.

I start my final undergraduate semester the following Monday and then we leave for the Denver Market and Stock Show that Thursday, so it will be a whirlwind week! I will be sure to check in again when I return from the Stock Show to share pictures and highlights of my travels. Have a great rest of the week, and I hope to see you at my Coronation!

--Amanda